Kings Care Foundation Objectives
- We seek to help our brothers and sisters to break the cycle of poverty and misery created by hunger, disease, and environmental degradation in Nigeria.
- We engage in hospital apostolate for the benefit of elderly and/or handicapped persons.
- We provide shelter for our homeless brothers and sisters.
- We seek to unite broken homes and put a stop to child abuse that leads to poverty and misery.
- We assist young men and women of good will to achieve educational goals and life dreams.
- We create schools and vocational centers that provide an education to children and teenagers.
- We generate employment by helping people to be self-sufficient through small scale industry and trading.